Search by File ID does not load list of files

Where is the bug?

Issue Description

In one or two sentences, describe what you were trying to do.
I have identified a set of File IDs which I want to analyze on Cavatica, and wish to view this subset on https://portal.kidsfirstdrc.org/ . My next step would be to use the “Analyze in Cavatica” button to start the data transfer.

Expected Behavior

Describe what should be happening.

• I click “upload your list of ids” in the “Search by File ID” box.
  • I enter my comma-separated list of files, and they show up as “Matched”.
  • I click “View Results” to view details on the File IDs on the main search pane.
  • I click “Analyze in Cavatica” to transfer the files.

Actual Behavior

Describe what is happening that is going wrong.

• I click “upload your list of ids” in the “Search by File ID” box.
  • I enter my comma-separated list of files, and they show up as “Matched”.
  • I click “View Results” to view details on the File IDs on the main search pane.
  • I receive "Error unable to upload ids: An error occurred while trying to upload your ids.

Have You Tried Any Troubleshooting On Your Own?

1. Varying number of file ids in query

Your environment

• Operating system: Windows
  • Browser and Browser Version: Version 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Other Notes

If there’s anything else you want others to know about this issue, this is a great place for that.

Hi Owen,

Could you tell us more about the files you’re trying to look up? Which study are they under?

Hi David,
We just got dbGaP permissions for many of the KF and TARGET sets: WGS for tumor and germline samples from ['KF-NBL' 'KF-CHDALL' 'KF-OS' 'TARGET-AML' 'TARGET-NB' 'KF-FALL']. Do you need the list of file IDs?

Hi Owen,

Thanks for reaching out, I was able to replicate this issue with a single file ID. We’ve reported this issue to our portal development team. Once we get it fixed, we’ll let you know here.

Thank you for reporting the issue!